Hi LUG  I am using the up to date current version of Legacy, Windows 7 and
Microsoft Word 2007.  When I create a Descendant Narrative Report, then a Name
Index (using Word), the first person on the Name Index consistently shows as:
(No surname) and then the person's name including the surname in brackets.
When I look at the person's Individual Information page, the surname is there.
This person is the product of a first marriage and has her father's surname and
is shown in the Name Index under the correct surname.  When I look at the
person's half brother from a second marriage, that person is included under the
correct surname.  The person was not adopted by the second husband but the
person and brother show as half children under both fathers.
Does anyone have thoughts as to why this person is singled out in the Name
Index as not having a surname?
Thanks and regards to allFred