Legacy FamilySearch isn't making the connection to FamilyTree yet.
You're still getting into FamilySearch, which isn't allowing updating.
 I had thought that access was going to be completely shut down but
apparently they're still letting us get in, just not update.

The new build of 7.5 which will link to FamilyTree will be released very soon.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree