There is a Note specific to the person's role which can be customized
for the person who is sharing the event. This is in addition to the Note
for the main event for the person who is the primary for the event.

In the census scenario the head of household would be the primary and
each other person would have the role of household member. You can also
create your own custom roles for an event as well if you find an entry
for other than household member. In one census in my family file, a
person is listed as a boarder in my great grandfather's home on the 1881
census in England. In other cases there may be a maid, live-in
housekeeper etc. enumerated with a family where you may want to add
custom roles.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation