Ron, Bob, etal.,

I do not know what a total rewrite would entail but I suspect it would take
an enormous investment of resources in time, retraining, staff and money.
It seems to me that to do this, since they are a small company, would
require charging double or triple at retail and possibly kill their free
Basic version.

Would you be willing to accept this?

I too would like to see major improvements along these lines, but as an
average home genealogist, and retiree I don't want to pay an outrageous
price for my software. As it is Millennia is very responsive to their user
base and have consistently added new and improved features, largely
suggested by their users.

A mostly satisfied user,

Larry Lee
ldlee...@gmail.com