No you cannot sort the children of a blended family group by birth date.

Only the children of the couple are sorted that way. Children of
previous or later marriages of the partners are listed below the
children of the couple. If the Sample file is any indication the
children of the father by other wives/partners are listed next then the
children of the wife. Those children of the other spouses will be in
date order within their group but the list will not show all the
children in date order. To show the children of other marriages right
click on any child, Select View > Show 1/2 Kids.

There is also a second setting to view 1/2 siblings, on the sibling list
look in the lower left for the check box to show half siblings.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com