Just to provide a bit more information. With more use I have found that
sometimes the options do display. I'm assuming this might have something to do
with the ACTION that it is about to perform but I'm not sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Nicholson [mailto:gavn...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:26 PM
To: 'LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com'
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Family Search Family Tree Interface

Hi Brian,

OK that explains my left to right transfer question.

As for your question when I try and do a right to left there isn't any options
available. The box heading of SOURCE CITATION OPTIONS is there but there is
nothing under it. I know what should be there because I saw it in the video but
when I do it the box is empty, not greyed out or anything, just nothing there?

Cheers,
Gavin...