If you enter the Cemetery as an Event then you can select to show the Event
in the Family View.  Select "Event" in the Customize window and select the
Cemetery event.

I like to use a Cemetery event for my Cemetery information - there is so
much more you can do with Events than the Cemetery Address

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree