You can already customize what is displayed. If you are creating Birth
and Death Registrations in lieu of born and Died then you can display
those events on family view.

To customize the items displayed click on the labels in Family view.
If you have difficulty or questions at any stage press F1 or use the
help button on the screen for more information.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.