Fra: Charles Apple [mailto:apple1...@centurylink.net]
Sendt: 27. august 2013 02:35
Til: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Emne: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy updates - FSFT does not connect to Legacy when
combining the person i question

Helle,

I had a similar or possibly the same problem. After downloading information
from FSFT into Legacy, the data did not appear in Legacy. However, I changed
focus by switching to either the spouse or one of the children and then
returned focus (Family View) back to the person I was working on, and all the
information appeared.

So, try downloading one piece of information. Go back to Legacy and change
focus in Family View and then back to the original person. Check to see if the
information, that you download from FSFT, has appeared.

Charles