Hi Judith,

Ah, that's a slightly different kettle of fish.  :-)

You need to use the program you used before to get the database onto
your tablet in the first place, called Families Sync.

If you haven't done this before, go to
http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/index.html and download it - there's a
link in the bar down the left-hand side of the page. Download and
install it, then run it and follow the instructions provided.

If you need any further assistance, post to the list again with the
details or post to the Families Forum -
http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/forum/

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,