 From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Photo album or scrapbook sort order

I did get so far as to find out that for an individual, the individual's
pictures print before that person's marriage's pictures.  For the ONE I tested,
he didn't have event pictures, so I don't know where those would
fall--something to test further.

My original question was really more about in what order the PEOPLE show up
when the scrapbook is for a group of people.

--Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker
 Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clough Coppernoll
Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd Gates Goodale
Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle Jones Klein Koyle Laswell
McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sanford Short Singer
Sullivan Weller Williams