From: Ron Taylor [mailto:doit4...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] What is the file for?

Good question Michele.  I think I saw it raised a few days ago from someone
else.  I have always installed Legacy in the default C:\Legacy folder and yet I
now have those folders as you described.  They seem to have been created
8/15/2013 which probably corresponds to the public release 7.5.0.269 so the
prior public release 7.5.0.219 did not use those folders.  I agree with you
that all these new structures should be under the C:\Legacy folder unless the
user has chosen to install elsewhere.  I'll review some of the prior emails on
this and see if a satisfactory answer was ever given.

Ron Taylor

  _____