Just fixed my own problem.  There was little button that referred to the
current relationship that needed to be checked.  The default is all
relationships and that is too much to for the system when you have
30,000 in the db.  It takes long enough for Legacy to work through all
those people just to do the relationship between the two highlighted people.

Berni