Brian,
Look at Help>Index>asterisk after relationship

Ron Taylor

________________________________
 From: Brian L. Lightfoot <br...@the-lightfoots.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Relationship Calculator

While playing around with the relationship calculator today, I noticed at least
one relationship came up with an asterisk on the end. I can’t remember if this
was ever discussed before but it obviously has some meaning and I could not
find any disclosure in the Legacy Help files. This asterisk shows up on a
relationship between two individuals that have two relationship, one being a
half second cousin and the other being a third cousin. I want to assume that
the asterisk is there to warn me that there are two or more relationships
between the individuals but isn’t that obvious when both are listed below. It
would seem to be a redundant warning so I want to think it must have a better
purpose than that. Any guesses?