DSL

I understand the V for the L column.

Thank you Tessa for the tip.  It seems to be speeding up the process.
Just have remember to turn it back on later.
I also discovered that one can combine more than one location at a time
by using the Shift or Control key.

Thanks to all

Bernie

Bernie H Blog site http://haushornung.weebly.com/ Data site