Have current version, deluxe user for many years.

Problem: When on family view or pedigree view, name of person is highlighted.
Previously when you would click on the Name List, it would bring up the person
you were on and you could navigate from there to another family name. Currently
this is only working about 75 percent of the time, the other 25 percent it
takes me to the first name on my name list.

Is this a known problem or do I need to do something myself to make it function
properly ?

Lucy Abbott
Bothell, Washington, USA