Lee - that's the silly part - I didn't link with FS on the computer where
all the dates have been changed - I did a search and there was no "modified
date" anywhere prior to 21 Aug 2013 I think it was. On the computer that I
had linked to FS I did a search for all modified dates prior to 21 Aug 2013
and there were hundreds of them so I am completely confused as to why. It
doesn't really bother me in some ways but it's just curious that some
people think it's to do with FS but the computer is saying otherwise it
seems!
Marion