I have been very impressed with Charting so far. I thought when Legacy
upgraded it, they did a very good job indeed and I use it quite a lot
as my family prefers to see family connections rather than read about
them (especially useful with family reunions or scrapbooks).

For a recent family reunion, we printed a chart on plain paper and
then put it in protective sleeves. That way people could use post its
and paper to write up changes, additions, etc., and put insides the
sleeve. Now I just need to update and then we might spring for good
paper!

We made charts up for the wedding scrapbook we did for my parents - it
includes pages for each of the family weddings with a chart about the
"married in" person's family as well as a larger "our family" chart at
the end of each book (took two - lots of weddings).

So much you can do with it. Great to know that you were able to get
good prints from local printer.

Tessa

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, No. 5089
Legacy Virtual Users' Group
One Place Studies - Plate Cove, Newfoundland