I use SugarSynch which I have configured to keep all legacy files among others
sync'd between my desktop and my laptop.  This way I do not have to think about
the manual transfer of my files between computers. You do have to remember to
allow the synch to take place before using the other computer. However this
happens automatically when both computers are on at the same time.

Have a great day.

Chris

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone