Legacy does not use the ! to mark sections of notes for printing. I may
be wrong since I was never a big PAF user but I think the ! in Notes in
PAF was a way to mark sources or maybe it was events. In any event it
was something which PAF did not support in early versions so the !
marking was a work around.

Legacy does have the opposite method of using [[]] to surround text in
Notes which are private and will not be included in reports and Web
Pages unless you tell Legacy to include private information.

It would be a big editing job to surround all the portions of your Notes
with [[ and ]] to suppress the notes you do not want included in your
web pages but that is the only thing I can suggest to selectively
include portions of the Notes..

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation