I have asked the programmers for an option to create the report in CSV,
which can then be opened in your spreadsheet program. You can always send
in a suggestion form through our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com > Help
Center > Make A Suggestion  or by clicking on the "Suggest a new feature"
link in the Support section of the Legacy Home tab.

They're the same form, so just pick the way you want to access it.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree