On 10/15/2013 1:02 AM, Mary LeClerc wrote:
> I've checked the online error list and don't find this.  Was working tonight
> and suddenly I'm getting this error message when I attempt to exit an
> individual information screen: Error Saving picture,  Error 3314 The field
> 'tblBR.IDBPPic' cannot contain a Null value because the Required property for
> this field is set to True.  Enter a value in this field.
> Would you like to TRY IT AGAIN?
> Sorry if the solution is on the list and I missed seeing it.
> Mary

First run "File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair".  You may have to run it
twice.  Be patient and let it finish completely.

If that does not fix the problem contact Legacy support at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Problems.asp with as much information as you
can provide.  An error 3314 is an Access error indicating that a field that
cannot be left empty was found to not contain any information.

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada