Legacy has a wordwrap button on most text entry screens. Use that to
make your lines free flow to the available width of the screen and/or
pages when printed. It removes all single end-of-line markers but leaves
multiple end-of-lines alone so it will preserve paragraph spaces. I am
not sure what you mean by orphaned words or source references. When
free-flowing text you may have a paragraph with a single word on a line
but since the width available on a screen and the pages of a report vary
from report to report and even from screen to screen if you re-size your
screens as often as I do, that is not something you should worry about
since what works on your screen may not work in report output.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com