Legacy is a Windows program and requires Windows to run. It will run
on the Surface Pro or Windows 8 and earlier, but not the RT version of
Windows.

Nor will it run on Chrome.

Legacy will run on a Mac with Parallels, Fusion or Bootcamp and
Windows installed or WINE or Crossover XI (which is the supported
version of WINE) without Windows installed.  Crossover has
instructions on installing Legacy with Crossover at
http://www.codeweavers.com/via/legacyfamilytree7 - there's also a 25%
discount for Legacy users.

Sincerely,
Sherry