From: C.G. Ouimet
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:18 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 8

Just installed … Looks good …

My first disappointment was the inability (still) to get the Pedigree view
beyond 5 generations. There is room for much more …

I requested this at least 3 years ago …

Also …

When clicking the Potential Problems icon in Family View or Pedigree View opens
up Potential Problems which is good. But Clicking to view details, right
clicking to exclude problems or shift-right clicking to change problem settings
all result in Legacy hanging.

Windows 7 …

C.G. Ouimet

Kingston ON