I’ve been a Legacy User since the late 1990s. I am attempting to purchase The
8.0 online download. I select the link for Legacy 7.0 users and I get the order
page with the price filled in. I then continue to the next page which requests
my billing information. I fill this in and also the credit card info. I then
continue and it tells me they have no account registered to my email (I’ve had
the same email address since 1998). It tells me to register and select a
password. I do this and select continue and it tells me there already is an
account for the email address so try another address. Is anyone else having
problems such as this?

Thanks,
Kay