Hello,

I received a call from Legacy Support today (Saturday) to see if they could
help resolve my problem. I’ve met this lady on a number of the Legacy Cruises!
She reminded me that I got a free 8.0 upgrade for cruising with them in the
last 4 years (we’ve been with them on quite a number of cruises). That said, I
saw no way to address this on the web site order page, and I think this is what
was causing the confusion. Anyway, the upgrade is now downloaded and I’m loving
it!

Thanks to Legacy Support and John Lisle for their assistance. Legacy is the
best!!

Kay Fordham