Wendy,
It worked for my sources, but not for any of my images. Looks like I have to
relink my images all over again. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Roxanne Wolfe

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:40 PM, Wendy Howard <wendy.how...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Just open your v7 file in v8, and you will see prompts to save a copy
(or backup) of your v7 file, so a new one is created for v8 while
leaving the v7 one unchanged.  Everything will be transferred with it.

Give your v8 file a different name, or put it in a different folder, so
you know which is which and don't confuse them in future.  I renamed the
folder my v7 files were in to "Legacy Data v7 and earlier" (there are
older files there that have never been converted to v7), and the new one
"Legacy Data v8".

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy