Cliff,

Just FYI,

My file Ver 7 exports (a complete gedcom) in under 7 mins and I have
225,000 persons, 34,000 media and 116,000 events.
On a windows 7, Intel I5, with 16GB Ram.
The TNG import takes approx 15 mins not including branch relabeling which
takes over 30 mins.

In Legacy Ver 8 the same file export takes about 9 mins when Shared Events
are NOT  included.

Jay