Paul:  Thank you for the message, which I then found it on-line.  December
seems rather late, but I guess it will have to do.

Judith

From: Paul Gray [mailto:graypa...@outlook.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 12:54 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Syncing with Families

There a post on the TelGen board that says they are working on an update to
Families Sync to support the new Legacy file format, expected out by end of
December, So for now, we are out of luck. I wonder if this is an issue with
other ‘companion’ programs that directly read Legacy files?

Paul Gray

Hello:  Here’s a new one, I think… when I tried to sync with the program
‘Families’ I get the message “This database version is not supported”.  I
clicked on convert to SQlite file, and the same message came up.  Any thoughts?

Judith