This is a limitation of the Source Detail field size in Legacy. The
field is defined to contain only a maximum of 255 characters. It was not
designed to transcribe the contents, that is what the detail text field
is for.

By the way, a feature in Legacy will work the same in both the deluxe
and standard versions. I do not know of any area where we restrict the
standard version to a lesser quantity than the same feature in Deluxe.
The feature will work in both or only in deluxe.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com