Hi Fred,

Did you look at the Private indicator on the marriage record?

Paul Gray

From: Fred H [mailto:fwh...@gmail.com]
Sent: December-02-13 2:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] One descendant of four in a family is not showing her
descendants

On the "Family" tab, all 4 children show. Clicking on the "Descendant" tab, all
descendant's show up for 3 of the 4 children.

"Judith" is not showing that she is married, has a son, and grand children.

Clicking on her name takes me to her "Family" page. There it shows her husband,
and son. I clicked on her husband to go to his individual information page,
verifying that the privacy settings were set to "Not Private" which they are.
Did the same for Judith, same settings.

I'm puzzled why her husband and siblings are not showing up on any reports or
lists.

Need help on this one please.

Thank You

Fred