Hi Pierre,

To add to what Paul said, If you are using L8 free you may see the notes
icon colored to indicate notes are there but not (yet) viewable in the free
version. If you write something in these notes it will overwrite whatever
was previously there from L7.5 and the newly written notes will not be
viewable anyway until either you upgrade or wait for programmers to correct
it.

I was using the free version for a week because I failed to check my
secondary Yahoo mail account for the unlock code.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova