David,

I purchased the download-only versions of Legacy 8 and the manual.  The email
containing my customer number contained not only the instructions for
downloading and unlocking the deluxe version but the manual as well.  Look down
towards the bottom of the email for those instructions.  There should be a
password for the manual.

Mary

Sent from my iPad