From: Jackie King [mailto:jskin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:52 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] A suggestion for later down the line

As happy as I have been so far with the newest version, I do have one
suggestion.

Since, hopefully, an obituary is usually printed after someone dies and since
many of us use obituaries as an event listing, is there a way to exclude an
obituary from the problems list as occurring after a death of a person?

It's not a big one - but as I go through my problems list I find a ton of them
(thank god I had a great aunt who collected every obituary she ever found and
no one ever wanted them).  Just a suggestion for the future.

Jackie