From shows a triangle at the starting point.  I didn’t look to see how an After
date is displayed on the Timeline.

From: Kathy Thompson [mailto:kmthoms...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Dates and potential problems

After 2002 (in date)

and "to present date, as at December 2013" (in Notes)

is how I am doing this kind of thing

On 5 December 2013 13:39, Bryan Pratt <brya...@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

Legacy 8.0.0.357
Windows 8.1

I have myself recorded as a Residence Event living in a certain city from quote
“2002 - Present”.

If on the individual Edit Event window I check “Exclude this instance of this
event from problem checking” and Save, the problem still remains. Or is there
another acceptable way to write this date?