From: grayscot2 [mailto:graysc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:57 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 8 Issues

        Much against my will, I'm probably going to follow this for Data, if
not for media, but I would like to propose that hereafter all user data be
allowed to be put somewhere else besides the Microsoft categories.  Doesn't
anyone else resent the patronizing, over-possessive "My Documents"  and "My
Pictures"?  It makes you want to throw up to begin with and then the contempt
it shows for Windows users seals the deal.    It is easy enough to copy over
the necessary folder and sub-folders to a dedicated custom directory without
all the other MS trash in it.   Please don't do this again.