Sent from Windows Mail

From: John Gregson
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎December‎ ‎7‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎49‎ ‎AM
To: Legacy

I have Legacy 7.5.0.278; on a Win 7 computer.
I have been following the traffic on the List, and I get the
feeling that perhaps I should wait; perhaps for 8.1 to come out before
I upgrade.

The traffic on the List, for the most part,  seems to come from users
who are very knowledgeable with computers; but I am not one such.

Any comments?  I do not want to get into a situation that is beyond
my knowledge to fix.

John.

--
John. jfgreg...@shaw.ca