I understand from Page 18 of the User Guide that on the Descendants
screen, "/As each name is highlighted, the birth and death information
is shown at the bottom of the window along with marriage details"/.
This worked properly in L7.5 but does not appear to work in L8.

The picture on in the manual shows a Descendant screen with an
individual highlighted, but there are no details for that person at the
bottom of the screen.  There is an arrow labelled "Birth, marriage, and
death information is shown for the highlighted person" pointing vaguely
to the middle of the Birth Date column - obviously the wrong place.

Is this information function available or not, have I inadvertently set
something incorrectly, or do we have a bug? Does anyone else have this
problem?

Boyd

---
is active.