It doesn't happen often, but this week's Webinar Wednesday with Tom Kemp
has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 12, 2014. If you previously
registered, don't worry, we've automatically updated your registration for
the new date.

So, I know the biggest question you have now is *"What am I going to do
this Wednesday instead?"* Here's a few ideas:

1) Register for our 2014 webinars. Although we haven't yet officially
announced their availability, all 52 of our 2014 webinars are now open for
registration. We've got some amazing new speakers and dozens of brand new
topics. We even have our brand new Online Legacy Family Tree user group
meetings to attend. Register at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>
.

2) Watch one of our past
webinars<http://familytreewebinars.com/archived_webinars.php> either
for the first time or again for a refresher. We now have 206 hours of
entertaining and educational genealogy classes in the webinar archives.
Most are in the membership
area<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>,
but many are free, including my recent, "Timelines and Chronologies:
Secrets of Success<http://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=182>
."

3) Pick up a gift copy of our new Legacy Family Tree 8 software. Watch the
"What's New in Legacy 8" video
here<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/WhatsNew8.asp>.
Also available in convenient 3-packs or
5-packs<http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24>
-
give Legacy to the entire family this year!

4) Print the new 2014 webinar
brochure<http://familytreewebinars.com/pdf/ftwbrochure-9920.pdf> and
share it with your local Family History Center or genealogy society.

5) Become a FamilyTreeWebinars.com affiliate - earn a little extra spending
money by referring others to become annual or monthly webinar
subscribers. Learn
more
here<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/legacy-family-tree-webinars-affiliate-program-w1.php>
.