 From: Paul Gray <graypa...@outlook.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:27 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] V8 Family View

Hi,

I'm struggling to configure Family View to give me the same 'large fonts' that
I was able to get in V7. I am using the same settings in both V7 and V8. In
Screen Fonts, Data is set Verdana 10 pt, Labels to Arial 10 pt, “stretch fonts
when resizing is checked”, and min font size is 10, max font size 99.

The names, dates, and location data displayed in Family View are significantly
smaller in V8, I estimate 2-3 pts.

Some reasons:

1.  The new ribbon takes up more space than the old toolbar.

<snip>