Win7 it's at Control Panel -> Display.  The default appears to be Smaller-100%.
 The option is for Medium-125%.  It marginally increases the size of the top
line in Legacy8 with Quick Access toolbar icons.

But be forewarned - THERE ARE LOTS OF SIDE EFFECTS.

Also you have to close all apps, log off, and log back in for it to take effect.

Within Legacy8 family view, the children list got reduced from 6 to 4 (per
column if that is what you're set for), doesn't seem to affect Pedigree or
Descendant views very much,  positive increase on Chronology View, larger and
wider fonts on Index View meaning more truncated data unless you expand column
widths which then means more horizontal scrolling depending on how many data
fields you are displaying, no significant difference on the Name List.  If
you're using the Family View, Children in a Grid List mode, you'll probably
have to scroll more - vertically and horizontally.

Additional effects outside Legacy.  Starting with Desktop - Icons will be
larger - and PROBABLY REARRANGED.  Can compensate by selecting smaller desktop
icons.  Might want to do that first and maybe avoid having them rearrange.
Most other programs will also have some display features enlarged.  Tradeoff is
more scrolling - horizontal and/or vertical depending on the app and what's
being displayed.

Some may need the increased size and find this desirable, but if you're happy
with the majority of your apps/displays as they are, you'll probably dislike
more than you'll like.