Thanks for your information.   All that is exactly what I do.   I click the
tiny arrow beside the event, the window comes up it asks what to do, I
select.  If I want info from FS, it comes over.  If I want my info to be on
FS.  The on screen indications are that the event info is being transferred
but it does not transfer and no amount of refreshing will put it there.   I
must physically go to FS, edit my info in and then I go back to the
Legacy/FS page, refresh and it will be there.   When I spoke with FS
support, they said it was  Legacy thing.  So, I am trying.

You also asked if it would add an individual, no it won't.  I have to go
add the individual in FS and then go back to Legacy/FS.

All this so that we have a good family tree online for others to use at
some point "when I die".   Orinda