There have been several messages to this list regarding the Families app.
 TelGen is the owner of the app, not Legacy.  The develeloper of the
Families app has said that an updated version of the app is in beta testing
and will be released within a month.  For further information, you can go
to the TelGen wrb site and view the forums.

On Saturday, December 14, 2013, Kathy Thompson wrote:

> Just wondering, does Legacy themselves have anything to do with TelGen's
> Families app and getting it updated etc?
>
> I ask because I tried to sync my file tonight and was given the message
>
> "Operation Aborted
> This database version is not supported"
>
> I was attempting to sync using WiFi.
>
> Can anyone please advise as to if this is a bug or a "wait until TelGen
> catches up" or if I've potentially missed a step?
>
> Thanks

> on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI