On 14/12/2013 15:40, Brian/Support wrote:
> There are actually two settings for two different "things" a tool tip
> and an Info box. 1.7 controls the pop up of an info box which should
> list all the details for the person and a list of their spouse(s) and
> children. The small box with the name and lifespan is a tool tip which
> is controlled by option 1.6 tool tips.
>
> With Option 1.7 set to open automatically after 8/10 of a second I see
> the box I describe along with the tool tip box. Try setting your option
> 1.7 to must click on name then try clicking on a name in Pedigree View
> to see the box. Maybe then when you change back to pop up automatically
> it will work as it should.

Having been unable to open my family file in the latest build I have had
to send a copy of it in to Support to be repaired.  I have a little test
file I created in Legacy 8 and have just opened that and found that the
Info box is working as it should.  It will be interesting to see if it
does when I can work my main file again.

--
Jenny M Benson