Other commenters have provided some good information about other cloud
programs and their individual strategies fir syncing and sharing.  I use
Carbonite, but purely as a backup program for the entire hard drive on my
single computer, so I have no need to sync with other computers or
collaborate with other people.  I have been very pleased (and have peace of
mind) with this program.  Whenever a new file is created on my computer, or
an existing file is modified, updates to the cloud take place automatically
and right away. If a file is deleted from my computer, Carbonite keeps it
in the cloud for 30 days before removing it forever.  I also have the
Carbonite app on my Android phone.  With that I have access to every file
that is stored on my home computer.

Glenn Woodman