The "Longest Living Individual" had me puzzled. I regularly saw my Aunt
Annie until she died at 105 - always had to read the current issue of Time
magazine because she would quiz you on it, especially if you disagreed with
her view! :-) She died in 1979. The statistic "Individual who lived the
longest between 1900 and 1999" was given as 100 years, 2 months, 27 days -
not Aunt Annie. Finally realized that that statistic must mean EXACTLY what
is says - between 1990-1999; Aunt Annie would not qualify because she was
born in 1873.

It would be interesting to know  - as David requested - how the statistics
are calculated.

Genealogy - - - - - it's in my blood!