I'm having the same problem. I emailed support and they said it was a bug,
but no fix as yet in the last few updates. Guess they're flat out. I
stopped fixing them as I couldn't see a way to do it globally. I might try
the first letter caps, that someone suggested and see if that works.

Jenny

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013, Jennifer Crockett wrote:

> Oh - I see.
> Well I have always used all capitals for surnames. Occasionally it is not
> clear otherwise which is the surname.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jennifer

*Jenny MacKayP: (08) 9938 1213M: 0418 381 214*