Ron,

The default settings change the spelling
of some country abbreviations in the master
Locations listing.
In my case Denmark's DK (cap D, cap K)
is changed to Dk (cap D, non-cap k).

Legacy does not have the courtesy to prompt
me to see if I want this change.
Thus Legacy don't trust my spelling (or me).
My data file becomes corrupted.

Thankfully "USA" was not changed to "Usa".

JimS