Good Day All

I have Legacy 7.5 on my Windows 8 computer.  When Legacy 8 was released, I
tried to just download it and install but kept getting the message "GLB4896.tmp
has stopped working" (the numbers behind GLB would change each time).  After
several times of this, I just decided to wait until I received the CD in the
mail.

I received the Legacy 8 CD this past week and just now tried to install it.  I
get the same error message.

How do I fix it?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.  I'm very new (like 6 weeks) to
Legacy!

Colette Alfred-Sikes